Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream

I feel the need to share this, because those who have not discovered this yet are really missing out. What am I referring to? Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream. It's very rich and creamy, and down right tasty. I can't tell the difference between that and regular full-fat ice cream.

Right now I currently have Double Fudge Brownie and raspberry Chip Royale in stock. These are two of my favorite flavors. I also recently found the very illusive Mint Chocolate Chip, but of course that didn't last long in my house :) At 120 calories and 4 grams of fat, I think this ice cream is well worth the 3 points.

So if you haven't had a chance to try this out, I really urge you to do so soon. Especially if you are as much of an ice cream lover as I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home