Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Citrus Marinade

This is a really simple, quick, and delicious marinade. You can leave your meat in the marinade for a short time or for a long time, and either way your dish will have plenty of flavor.

Quick Citrus Marinade (4 servings at 0 points)

1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tblsp lime juice
2 large cloves of garlic, minced
2 tblsp soy sauce

Mix together in a large dish or baggy and add your meat. Then grill or broil your meat.

When I made this I used chicken and I grilled it. Make sure you add the appropriate points for the type of meat that you use. I only marinated the meat for about 10-15 minutes, while I chopped vegetables for a side dish. The chicken came out very tender and full of flavors. The husband especially liked this marinade. I think I'd like to try it with some sort of fish. This marinade is definitely a keeper :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home