Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Friday, August 18, 2006

Chicken Satay

I like Thai chicken, satays, and peanut sauces, but usually they are way too spicy for me. The other day I made Thai Turkey Burgers and really enjoyed the sauce. So I thought it would be great to use it for a chicken satay as well.

Chicken Satay (4 servings at 4 points a piece)

Ingredients:

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips

Thai Sauce:
Combine
2 tbsp RF peanut butter
2 tsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp water
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 garlic clove minced

Broil your chicken for approximately 15 minutes until done, then brush on the sauce. For a more authentic look skewer your chicken.

The husband and I loved this satay. We already knew that we liked the sauce, and it turned out great over the broiled chicken. I know I will be making this dish again sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home