Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Friday, June 09, 2006

Tuna Pitas with Cucumber

After scrolling through several of my old posts, I realize that I have a thing for tuna. I L-O-V-E it. It is also very versatile, and can be used in many different ways. One such way that I really like is in tuna pitas. Tuna pitas are a great lunch or quick dinner, and they just so happen to be my lunch today.

What I typically do is I make my standby tuna salad. Then I add some chopped cucumber. Finally I stuff it in my pita. The whole thing is 3 points and very filling. I especially enjoy these in the summer time. I think it would be good with some sliced tomatoes as well; but unfortunately for me, I didn't have any on hand this morning. That's alright though, it is still delicious :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger lobstersquad said…

    I loooove tuna too. I love it raw, seared, I love it canned, I just canĀ“t get enough. I so agree with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home