Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Grocery Shopping Time

It's that time again...time for another menu!

Sun: Fend for selves
Mon: Ground turkey on pitas with steamed veggies
Tues: Leftovers
Wed: Chicken nuggets with steamed broccoli and cooked carrots
Thurs: Upside down pizza bake
Fri: Leftovers
Sat: Grilled Tuna Steaks w/ Black Bean Salad

Sun: Fried Polenta w/ Black bean salad
Mon: Pizza w/ salad
Tues: Pizza w/ salad
Wed: Garlic Lime Chicken with refried bean rolls and steamed veggies
Thurs: Leftovers
Fri: rehearsal Dinner
Sat: Wedding

I'm also going to try to make an angel food torte and peanut butter cookies this time around.

As always if there is a recipe that would like or if you have any questions about my menu, please let me know :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Katharine said…

    I would love your recipe for the black bean salad. Thanks!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I planned on sharing this recipe everyone. I'm not making it until next weekend so look for it next Monday.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not all that familiar with polenta...do you make your own out of cornmeal or can you find it pre-made in the grocery store? Thanks

    BTW My dh and parents drove through WV on the interstate this past weekend. Now I really understand why it's called the mountain state!! Beautiful :)

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Polenta is pretty easy to make, but I usually just buy a tube of the stuff. You should be able to find it at your local grocery store. I know that Kroger carries it, I'm not sure about other stores though.

    The mountains are gorgeous for sure. You should drive through during the fall season. All of the color makes everything gorgeous :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home