Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Menu

You might notice that a few of my menu items have carried over from the previous menu. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to fix these on the designated nights. So things got shifted a little, and I'll try to fix them this time around.

Sun: Ham, Cheese, and Veggie Omlette with fruit salad
Mon: Turkey Curry with rice
Tues: Focaccia Tuna Melts and leftover fruit salad
Wed: More Focaccia Tuna Melts
Thurs: Chicken Bruschetta Bake
Fri: Leftovers for me (The husband will be away for a bachelor party weekend)
Sat: Fend for myself

Sun: Salmon Teriyaki with rice and steamed broccoli
Mon: Chicken Fajitas with salsa rice
Tues: Tuna Cucmber Pitas
Wed: Thai Turkey Burgers with steamed veggies
Thurs: Chicken in black bean sauce with rice
Fri and Sat: The husband and I will be attending a wedding

I also plan on making special Hamburger Cookies for Memorial Day and some kind of trail mix concoction. I'll post recipes for both.

As always, if anyone has any recipe requests or suggestions for something for me to try, please let me know :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home