Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Breakfast for Dinner = YUM!

Recently I have started adding breakfast items to our dinner menu. I love breakfast, but in the morning I prefer something light and quick.

Last night the husband and I had fried eggs, hashbrowns, chicken sausage links, and some sliced fruit. Of course everything was delicious. On the last grocery trip, the husband discovered these low point morning fries by Alexia. They are 80 calories, 0 fat, and 2 fibers, making it 1 point per 1/2 cup serving. They were easy to cook and tasted great. The Alexia brand has some other items that I'm thinking about trying as well.

I'm going to add an omelet dinner on the next menu I create. Of course this was a suggestion (or rather a demand) from the husband :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home