Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Leftovers

With those leftover grilled vegetables I mentioned in the last post, this is what I made:


Tuscan Tuna and Grilled Vegetable Wraps (6 points, serves 4)

2 cups grilled vegetables
1 cup cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
6 oz chunk white tuna in water, drained and flaked
1/4 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
8 items olive(s), black, preferably Calamata, pitted and sliced
2 tsp red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
4 large burrito-size wheat flour tortilla(s)
2 cup arugula, torn into bite-site pieces

Combine grilled vegetables, with beans, tuna, parsley, olives, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.

Lay tortillas on a flat surface and top with arugula. Place 1 cup of vegetable-tuna mixture in a horizontal strip down the center of each tortilla. Fold in bottom ends of tortillas, roll up sides and serve.

The husband doesn't like olives so I omitted them, and I don't like arugula so I omitted that. However, I did have baby spinach on hand and the husband used that in place of the arugula. I also didn't have the large tortillas on hand, so I just used smaller tortillas and 1/2 cup of the mixture instead. This made it 3 points a serving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home