Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Friday, April 28, 2006

Apron

I think it's about time to buy myself an apron. Those who know me could tell you that I am quite messy when I cook. If it involves flour, watch out! Because everything, including my all grey cat, will be white when I'm finished. My dad always told me the messiest cooks are the best :)

I've been looking around for a while, but haven't been able to find anything cute enough. I didn't want your standard run of the mill apron. I also didn't want one that said "Kiss the Cook," or some other similarly cheesy saying.

I want a girly apron, a frilly apron. So I can be oh so girly while I cook. I found this apron at Anthropologie. Turns out they have a lot of really cute aprons. They also have neat home decor items, clothing, and even baby items.

Think how cute I can look in an apron like that. Oh how much more fun cooking will be then!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found a really cute site with girly aprons:

    http://www.funktionhome.com/retail/index.cfm?main=main&category=1&subcategory=4

    Check it out! I was thinking of ordering one myself!

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Thanks for link! Those aprons are super cute. Perhaps even cuter than the ones at Anthropologie.

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my gosh! Steph, you should totally get this apron...it's bee-u-t-ful
    I've been thinking of getting my sister an apron...I'll have to check out these sites. =)
    -Abet

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Nau-Dee said…

    My Grandmother and Father always say the messiest cooks are the best too. My Father even says he KNOWS when dish will be REALLY good depending on how much of a mess the kitchen is in afterwords. Ha ha

    I have a few aprons in my kitchen but I never seem to remember to wear them in time as I too am a MESSY cook! :D

    Have a GREAT day!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We househusbands also like to feel domesticated. We love aprons!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home