Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Menu

I've mentioned before that I create a menu every two weeks. Well it's that time again, so here it is:

Sun: Grilled herb chicken (4 points a piece), baked potatoes, spinach salad with cucumbers, carrots, bacon, and hard boiled eggs, and a fruit salad.
Mon: French toast, chicken sausage, leftover fruit salad
Tues: Loaded baked potatoes with chicken, broccoli, leftover bacon, and fat free cheddar cheese
Wed: Turkey Burgers (3 points a piece for just the patty) with grilled veggies
Thurs: Tuna Tuscan Wraps (4 servings at 6 points a piece)
Fri: Fend for selves or go out
Sat: Terryaki Chicken with cucumber and tomato salad

Sun: 3 Pepper stir fry (3 points by itself) with brown rice
Mon: Fend for selves or Pita Pizzas
Tues: Hot Dog Casserole (12 servings at 4 points a piece) with steamed veggies
Wed: Leftovers with steamed veggies
Thurs: Fried Polenta, brown rice, green bean and tomato saute
Fri: Fend for selves or go out
Sat: Mediterranean Tuna Salad (4 servings at 4 points a piece)

This Sunday we invited a couple over for dinner. I like having friends over, and I like cooking for them. One part of the couple has distinct tastes so I was having a hard time planning a menu. What do you make for someone who doesn't like cheese or bread? And as soon as someone says what they don't like, everything you think to make has one of those items in it :) I want everyone to be able to enjoy everything on the table, so hopefully the meal I have planned will suffice.

Just a little side note: The Tuscan Tuna Wraps need grilled veggies, so I'm going to make a big batch when I make them as a side for the burgers. Then I'll use a portion of those for the Tuscan Tuna Wraps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home