Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Monday, May 15, 2006

Menu Change

I just wanted to note that I ended up switching the meals for Wed. and Thurs. of this week with next week's Wed. and Thurs. menu items. I was afraid that the bread I purchased for the paninis would mold before next week. It also may have just been a ploy by the husband to have paninis sooner (he's the one who suggested the bread may go bad).

Also, if there is ever something in my menu that I don' t give a recipe for and you would like, just leave a comment to let me know and I'll be sure to post it.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The teriyaki salmon sounds good, how do you make that? Thanks!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Thanks so much for the request :)Look for the recipe coming later today (5/17/06).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home