Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Menu (1/04/07)

I got super confused on my last menu thinking this was the week of the husbands birthday, but I was mistaken. Those holidays can really throw a person off. Here's the menu :)

Sun: Chicken Soup with Chive Dumplings
Mon: Leftovers
Tuesday: Hot dogs with homemade mac n cheese and steamed cauliflower
Wed: Tuna Patties, roasted tomatoes and steamed broccoli
Thurs: The husband's birthday dinner
Fri: Fend for selves
Sat: Fend for selves

Sun: Winter Day Casserole
Mon: Leftovers
Tues: Double Coconut Pancakes, turkey sausage, fruit cup
Wed: Ribollita Bread Soup
Thurs: Feta Stuffed Chicken, green beans, cooked carrots
Fri: Fend for selves
Sat: Fend for selves

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Nau-Dee said…

    This all sounds really interesting and I look forward to seeing some of the Pict's and recipes.


    I got a question, how come you don't have all meals listed for each day on your menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner)? Do you just spotlighting some of the dishes?

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I usually make a menu for my dinners. I have pretty standard things I eat for breakfasts and lunch. Because I'm typically in a hurry in the mornings I like to have things I can fix quickly or grab quickly. For breakfast I eat a lot of multi-grain english muffins, cereal, and oatmeal. For lunches I eat a lot of soups, pita pizzas, bean roll-ups, sandwiches, and things along those lines.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Nau-Dee said…

    That makes sense. I really like how you post your menus and always wondered about the other meals. Do keep up the great posts as I love the recipes and ideas from your blog :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home