Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Recipe Books

The husband and I went to the Nemacolin resort this weekend for the husband's company Christmas party. Before the festivities started we had a little time to kill, so we decided to go browse around the resort shops. I went into one shop to look at kitchen gadgets, and ended up finding a really nice recipe binder.

Not too long ago I was e-mailed me a link to some recipe binders that were really nice, but very outragous at $110 a piece. So when I saw this binder at a nice resort shop, I was expecting something just as ridiculous. But it turned out to be only $18! I was so surprised, and had to get it. It has little tabs to designate appetizers, soups/salads, sauces/dressings, breads/grains, dairy/eggs, fruits/vegetables, pasta, poultry, seafood, meats, desserts, and beverages. It also has little plastic sheets that store these very pretty recipe cards that match the binder. I really like the cards having the plastic protector sheets, because I've been known to be a little tough on my recipe cards in the past :) And I always end up spilling something on them. I also like the compactness of the binder instead of a box, because it can be stored more easily with my other recipe books.

After I got home, I looked online to see if it was possible to order more cards and protector sheets. Turns out that you can, and they are a very reasonable price. So if you've been looking for a binder yourself, I reccommend you check these out. They have several different designs along with matching cards to chose from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home