Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HG’s Rockin' Peanut Butter Miracle Mousse

I've mentioned before that I receive the daily Hungry Girl e-mail. Last week Miss Hungry Girl had an e-mail full of light mousse recipes, and I saw one that I could not wait to try.

HG's Rockin' Peanut Butter Miracle Mousse (Makes 1 serving at 3 points)

Ingredients:

6 Tbsp of ff cool whip
2 Tbsp of Better n' Peanut Butter

Directions:

Whip ingredients until well blended.

I unfortunately did not have Better n' Peanut Butter on hand, and had to use the full calorie and fat stuff. Using regular peanut butter made it 2 points for 1/4 of the dish.

This stuff is absolutely unbelievable and so simple to make! I would have NEVER thought that peanut butter and cool whip could make something SO delicious. After the husband tried the mousse he tried to steal it. I'm guessing that means that he likes it too ;) If you need a very quick and easy dessert this is definitely the way to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Nau-Dee said…

    Yummy..... this sounds good. I often take a TAB or so cool whip and mix it with about a TAB of natural Pb and a slightly melted sugar free fudge pop. Its SO yummy and just enough for a little sweet. I've never had the Pb and cool whip as a mousse....I'll have to give it a try.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home