Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Friday, December 01, 2006

Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to attend a Tastefully Simple party. I was pretty worrried about the point values of their products; but as it turns out, some items they aren't that bad at all. I tried the Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread and fell in love. I also knew that the husband would love the spread as well, so of course I bought some.

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity it finally arrived. The husband opened it immediately to try a taste, and as I predicted, he loved it. This morning I had some on toast, and the husband put some on his english muffin. It has an excellent flavor and it's not too sweet. I think it would accompany various breads, graham crackers, and peanut butter very nicely. I plan on making thumb print cookies with the spread. As soon as I do I'll post some pictures and the recipe.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I absolutely LOVE that stuff!!!
    I bought some forever ago but then started weight watchers and I've been afraid to eat it because I've been sticking to my sugar free jelly instead :( guess it's time to go back!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I absolutely LOVE that stuff!!!
    I bought some forever ago but then started weight watchers and I've been afraid to eat it because I've been sticking to my sugar free jelly instead :( guess it's time to go back!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I absolutely LOVE that stuff!!!
    I bought some forever ago but then started weight watchers and I've been afraid to eat it because I've been sticking to my sugar free jelly instead :( guess it's time to go back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home