Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Friday, November 17, 2006

Graham Smore Thingies

I was feeling hungry and creative last night, and somehow I came up with this :)

I really like smores and I also really like toasted marshmallows. I was wondering how well it would work if I stuck a Smore like thing in a toaster oven. It actually didn't turn out too bad.

I took a half serving of a graham cracker (one full graham rectangle broken in two) and topped it with 1 tbsp of peanut butter, a little drizzle of sugar free chocolate sauce, and six mini marshmallows. I then stuck it into the toaster oven until the marshmallows were a pretty golden color.

When I pulled out the cracker everything was so warm and gooey. These were a little messy to eat, but that's a part of the fun. And it tasted just like a real smore with the added bonus of peanut butter. This was an incredible snack for only 2.5 points :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home