Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gingerbread Lattes

It's my most favorite time of year again. The time I pine for and think about all year long. I can't wait until I'm able to roll up to a Starbucks and order a tall Gingerbread Latte, non-fat, no whip. I HEART GBLs!

I happened to be in Pittsburgh on Friday evening, and while walking by a Starbucks I noticed that everything inside seemed to be decorated for the Christmas season already. So immediately I started searching for the sign. You know the one, the one about gingerbread, and I saw it! I wanted to run in and order one right then, but I was on my way to dinner, and I wanted to enjoy my dinner and not be full from my GBL goodness.

Unfortunately on Saturday and Sunday I was very busy and didn't have a chance to make a Starbuck's run. But the husband happened to be out and about on Sunday doing some birthday shopping for moi, and upon his return he confirmed that GBL's had made it to Morgantown.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you give gingerbread lattes a try. They really warm you up and smell wonderful. And if you stick with tall, non-fat, no whip, it's only 4 points! I definitely think it is worth it for such a great treat :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a sucker for their pumpkin spice lattes! Unfortunately, I love them made with whole milk and whipped cream, so its a treat I don't indulge in very often anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home