Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkin Pudding

More pumpkin...this time in pudding form! I found this recipe on the WeightWatchers boards.

Pumpkin Pudding (6 servings at 1 points each)

Ingredients:

1 small box of sf ff pudding
2 cups ff milk
1 cup pumpkin
dash of pumpkin pie spice
1 small pkg splenda

Instructions:

Pour milk in bowl and stir in pudding a little at a time. Stir for 2 minutes it will be thick. Add pumpkin, spice, and splenda, and stir. Makes 6 custard cups, 1 point each.

Seeming since the husband and I love all things pumpkin, this pudding was absolutely amazing. I liked the pumpkin flavor and, of course, the pumpkin pie spice. I added about 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, but you can always add more or less based on your own preference. I recommend adding a little at a time until you get it just right.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Nau-Dee said…

    hope your halloween was great..your menue sure looked it!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Thanks, my Halloween was excellent. I hope that yours was just as great if not better :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home