Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pumpkin Dip

Yes...I'm still on my pumpkin kick. I found this lovely on the weightwatchers boards.

Pumpkin Dip (serves 4 at 1 point a piece)

Ingredients:

1 15 oz can pumpkin (not the pie filling)
8 oz FF Cool Whip
1 tsp cinnamon
1 3 oz box sugar free ff vanilla pudding (dry)

Mix together all of the above. Chill. Enjoy with low fat graham crackers, apples, pretzels, or marshmallows.

This dip is absolutely delicious! The pumpkin and cinnamon are fantabulous. The husband and I just *love* this dip. It really hits the spot when you are looking for something a little sweet. I think this would be great for a Halloween party, or even part of your Thanksgiving meal :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Nau-Dee said…

    How funny, I was JUST Looking up pumpkin dips and pumpkin cheese balls for a party I'm having next weekend. I might just give this one a try. Thanks for posting it!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This dip is great! I brought it to a football party with grahman cracker sticks and everyone was eatting it and saying how good it was (even the guys!) and no on knew it was healthy until I told them when they were done =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home