Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Kashi TLC Pumpkin Spice Flax

It's that time of year again where all I want is pumpkin. Maybe it's the pumpkin spice I want more so than pumpkin itself, but either way I crave the stuff. I would be ashamed to admit how many Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes I've had before October 1st.

While at Target with the houseguest one day, I noticed that she bought a box of Kashi's TLC Pumpkin Spice Flax bars. I asked her if they were good, and she said that she really liked them. I held off from buying a box, but later tried a bite of one of her bars. I fell in love with them instantly. They are very crunchy and they have an excellent pumpkin spice taste. These bars can really satisfy that pumpkin craving. And not only do they taste great, but the portion is just right as well. I've been eating them for a pre-workout snack and they are very filling, but I never feel too stuffed. And for just 3 points for 2 bars, they are a perfect fall-time snack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home