Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fitaculous

A friend of mine, Matt, has created a new website called Fitaculous. It's a great little site that allows you to track your diet, fitness, and weight. It also allows you to connect with others that are on a weight loss journey as well. Fitaculous officially opened it's doors yesterday (3/5/07).

I was lucky enough to be a beta tester for it, and Matt has made many changes and improvements to the site since then. He also has a lot of ideas to add to the site as well. I really like the feel of Fitaculous. I also think it is kinda neat to see what others eat on a daily basis. It can definitely give you ideas for what to eat.

If you decide to check it out and join, you should say "hi" to Matt and tell him I sent you :) Also, if you happen to join and would like to be my friend, you can find me here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home