Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Citrus-Dijon Salmon

I found this salmon recipe on Spark. It said to cook in the microwave, but I'm wary about fish cooked that way. So instead, I broiled it. The salmon had a nice browned crust on top and a very pretty color. I expected the orange and Dijon sauce to be more flavorful, but it had a nice subtlety to it. Spark suggests that you serve this over fresh spinach leaves, but you know me and dark greens, so I chose to forgo them ;)

Citrus-Dijon Salmon (4 servings at 6 points a piece)

Ingredients:

4 small salmon fillets
1/2 cup light orange juice
1 tsp Dijon Mustard

Directions:

In a small bowl mix together orange juice and Dijon mustard to create a glaze. Place the salmon on a broiling pan and spoon glaze over fish. Broil fish until cooked through and flakes easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home