Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Monday, February 05, 2007

Chicken Buffalo Dip

I made this dip for a Super Bowl party that the husband and I attended last night. I figured it would be a good party dip :)

Chicken Buffalo Dip (16 servings at 3 points a piece)

Ingredients:

2 12 oz cans of chicken breast meat
2 8oz boxes of fat free cream cheese
1 cup of fat free ranch dressing
3/4 cup of fat free cheddar cheese
Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cube the cream cheese and spread out in the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish. In a medium bowl mix chicken, ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce. Pour the chicken mixture over the cream cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.

I didn't add too much hot sauce to the dip. I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy this dish, so I didn't want it to be super spicy. The hot sauce did add I nice flavor though, and it really did taste like chicken wings. I served it with slices of pitas which worked out great.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Nau-Dee said…

    Oh this sounds great and I bet it was just perfect for the game!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home