Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Monday, February 19, 2007

Mama Mia! Mia Pizza Crust with Sauce

The husband and I made a trip to Sam's Club this weekend to pick up a few bulk essentials. We always like to glance around the store for any new finds because you never know what they might have. We were in the bakery area when the husband noticed a three pack of Mia Pizza Crusts with sauce.

I glanced at the nutritional information and was pleasantly surprised that the sauce and crust together were only 3 points per serving (the crust itself is only 2 points). Also, these crusts were dairy free. So we purchased a pack and tried one out that evening. We used some light mozzarella cheese and a few turkey pepperonis to top the pizza, and it only took 8 minutes to cook. Talk about a fast and tasty meal. The crust was a nice golden brown color, and it was crunchy in all of the right places.

These crusts come in a pack of three, but are each are individually wrapped. And you can freeze them too if you don't plan on eating them really soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I linked to this blog from another and I have to say I. love. it. Thank you so much...it can be hard to find really good recipes with points attached! I can't wait to try some ~ I'll definitely keep you as one of my favorites!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Thanks Jody :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home