Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Friday, March 09, 2007

Fiber One Chewy Bars

Lately, it seems that a new tasty AND healthy snack product comes out on an almost daily basis. The latest addition to this group are the Fiber One Chewy Bars.

I found these on one of my many trips to Target (because apparently I need something from there almost everyday), and for only 2 points apiece, I had to get a box to try out.

When I finally gave them a taste, I have to say I was thrilled! They were definitely chewy and very chocolatey. I kinda think they taste like chocolate chip cookie dough...who doesn't love cookie dough? I love having these around as a quick snack, and the husband thinks they are great too (though they do have dairy in them).

These bars also come in a peanut butter flavor which I have not tried yet, but I've just been too enamored by the oats and chocolate flavor. As I mentioned above, these bars are only 2 points a piece; and with 9 grams of fiber, they are definitely filling.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The peanut Fiber One bars are actually 3 points per bar.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just tried these today - DELISH! The peanut butter ones are also good, but the chocolate ones are better, I think!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love these! they are definitely better than the quaker 100 calorie granola bars. and way better than the trail mix crunch bars (don't even bother trying them - they are like a rock!).

    i've been reading your blog for awhile now and really enjoy the WW recipes. i have been doing WW on and off for a few years and am back on track and trying to lose my last 15 lbs. thanks for so many useful posts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home