Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Monday, March 12, 2007

100-Calorie Pack Hostess Cupcakes

Well the moment that I, along with many others, have been waiting for has finally arrived. 100-Calorie Pack Hostess Cupcakes! Delicious tasting, diet-friendly cupcakes! Need I say more :)

These cupcakes are cream filled and come in carrot cake/cream cheese icing, vanilla/chocolate icing, and the ultimate...chocolate with chocolate icing. The cupcakes range in points, but the most important variety (chocolate/chocolate) is only one point per pack of three! I've only tried the chocolate/chocolate ones; and, while they are tiny in size, what they lack in size they do not lack in taste. The icing and cream filling is just awesome. It takes me back to a time when I used to regularly enjoy snack cakes. But now I can enjoy them in a very health-conscience way.

I don't know where all they are available yet, but the husband found these at a Kroger the other day. I do know that they are selling on e-bay as well, if you can't find them in your area. I highly recommend these for the perfect chocolaty cake fix :)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found these at Kroger's too, but every time I go shopping I can't find them. They sell out quickly! I love the chocolate ones! They're tiny but they definitely fill the chocolate need after a meal. Yum!!

    PS: Have you seen the 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzels? They're my absolute favorite! I never buy them anymore though because I can eat the whole box in one day!

    ~~Erica

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I haven't seen the 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzels. As soon as I find them I'll try them out. Chocolate covered pretzels are one of the husband's favorites.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my daughters preschool also accepted them as a birthday treat for me to bring in. She is in a peanut free school and it is really hard to find fun things like this for small kids. i plan on taking them outta the packages for the kids and maybe using a little icing and fancy sprinkles or sugar princesses on top from the craft store. just an idea...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home