Cinnamon Dots

Food, Drink, Life

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp

I happen to really like shrimp...a lot. The husband happens to really dislike shrimp...a lot. So I never fix them at home. I'm not going to fix two separate meals or anything like that. I do, however, like to get shrimp when we go out to eat.

Well the other day my good friend told me about the Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp. She said they tasted great, and were only 3 points a piece for 6 large pieces of shrimp. You can't beat that, so I decided to give them a try.

I tried these for the first time last night, and I absolutely LOVED them. They had a great flavor, with hints of something sweet and a spicy kick. They were quick and easy to prepare too. You just throw them in a pan, no need to add any oil or anything, and cook them over medium heat. I can't wait until the next time I dig into these :)

I glanced at Margaritaville's website and found a couple other shrimp selections that sound good. They have an Island Lime flavor, Paradise Cocktail Shrimp, and Surfside Shrimp Skewers. I hope to find these to try out soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aren't they great!?! Full of flavor! I love them! I'm glad you can get them in a huge box too!

    ~E

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    They are ma'am! Thanks for telling me about them :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home